Monday, 7 December 2009

It's time to cover up...!!

It's finally December and the radio stations can't have enough of Mariah Carey, which could only mean one thing....COLDDDDDDDD!!!

Brrrrr....I particularly am not that much of a Winter fan (tho I love Christmas) as I can never dress up properly covered up in coats and scarves but I may have found a way to stay warm and look cool...I'm not gonna talk about the fur coats which seem to be everywhere this year although they can be very fabulous!

This post is going to be dedicated to the coolest of the bunch aka Kate Moss, MK Olsen that makes covering up in slouchy oversized jumpers look effortlessly cool in either sunny LA or freezing Britain..either way, I know how I'm gonna hide all the evidence of indulging in mince pies this christmas...



Check these Emma Cook for Topshop lovelies...more reason to buy them all if either your name or your boyfriend's name is on it..how cute!! xxx


A few more super cool numbers from Stella, Mcqueen and Mr. Wang...






Comfy and Cool...what more could a girl ask for in Christmas!? xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers