And then I was off to London town to see Sammy Disney where I ate more ice-cream at Selfridges and went to see some topless boys called JLS...
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
A couple of weekends away....
Ok so I had a few weeks off work on annual leave and I took the opportunity to go around the UK and see some friends! The first stop was in Newcastle to see my bestie K but we didn't really do much apart from hanging around watching dvds and eating ice-cream but we did go glam up one night and venture out to this place called Madame Koos on a tuesday night....



And then it was time to visit the historic side of England in the cobbly Chester at Cruise club with my one and only cousin Zar....and you'll see she loves the camera the most!! :D


And that's the end of my 3 weeks holiday....I exhausted my Chanel flapbag and myself quite considerably....xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment