Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Spring/Summer 2011

It's finally that time of the year again when its freezing cold outside but we're sweating and lusting after the sunny collections let loose down the runway...

Spring/Summer collection is always a personal preference of mine over the autumn/winter collection because of the sheer materials, the floral prints and the colourful creations that are sashayed down the runway...

It is the silky blouses, the flowing jumpsuits, the mini dresses, the sky-scraping heels that gets me day-dreaming about the breezy summer nights and the long walks on the silver beach...

Okay enough with the Danielle Steel stuff and here's a recap of my fave Spring/summer 2011 looks...they're basically what I would sell my soul for..I want to wear each and every single one of them this summer..ohhh, a girl can always dream, right??

1. Alexander Wang


 2. Julien McDonald


 3. Fendi


 4.Gucci


 5. Erdem


 5. D&G


 7. Victoria Beckham


 8. Marchesa (I absolutely LOVED her whole collection, but then again, I do every single season!!)

That's it for now..I'm waiting on Stella and Chanel to update further on my long and endless lust list for the Spring/Summer collection!! 
xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I really like Marchesa's collection - it's beautiful.

    x, Mikaela

    http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers