Friday, 18 February 2011

Boobs + David Koma

I have been naturally blessed with womanly curves so my D-cup boobs does not go that in-tune with David Koma's high street collection for Topshop, i.e. I have to squeeze myself into the dress very carefully to not show anything more than I intend to and the following are my most successful attempts at trying to remain 'hot' without looking 'whorish'...I know it is not as 'fashion' as it is meant to be and I did desperately try to not look slutty but then the dress does look better posing sexy so I gave in and posed provocatively...blame the boobage!


 


 

I don't know if I'll actually wear the dress out on its own because there are so many risks of my boobs 'popping out' and I have tried with double adhesive tape but they just wouldn't hold the dress in place for long enough and this is just standing up in front of the mirror so definitely not safe to wear it out dancing and sitting down...so, my solution is to wear the dress with a mesh leotard from American Apparel underneath or a super cute minamalistic bra perhaps...watch this space!

xoxoxox

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers