Collection after collection, I cannot stop drooling after all the beautiful clothes...
.
However, the following two collections are my favourite out of all the shows so far..Kimberley Ovitz and Jenny Peckham, you are both more than INCREDIBLE!!..it's like they have read my mind and created a full collection of everything that I've ever wanted to wear...together, I will have the most perfect wardrobe for any occasion!
Jenny Peckham has created my dream collection of beautiful, floaty, super feminine dresses while Kimberley Ovitz has created an effortlessly cool summer range that I would wear to death on a day to day basis...my oh myyyy...
Jenny Peckham's catwalks just gets better dress by dress, glitter after glitter...
And the collection of Kimberley Ovitz didn't fail to amaze with its breezy summer sizzlers....
![]() |
| The Jenny Peckham collection reminds me of fairies on a summer's day... |
![]() |
| And the cool gang of Kimberley Ovitz |
xoxoxox

































No comments:
Post a Comment