Monday, 19 December 2011

Back to the 90's...

As retro is now the new cool, I thought why not go back to basics with a simple white cropped top and boyfriend jeans that I discovered upon packing to go home for Christmas (remember Britney's and Mariah's cropped tops in their hey days anyone??)

I haven't worn jeans in more than a couple of years and I don't really intend to make them a comeback in reality anytime soon but tonight.... as the stereo was bangin' with Britney and Nsync and BSB (short for Backstreet Boys duhhh!!), I had fun recapturing the look of the 90's, a bit too much fun actually.

After all, I can only bear my midriff on this blog page as I'm actually too chicken to wear a crop top in public..so here is me trying to relive my dreams of ever becoming a teenage popstar...:-)



 Top by Topshop Boutique, Jeans by Reply, Shoes by Camilla Skovgaard

 xoxoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers