Monday, 20 February 2012

The new Topshop Collection

As soon as the Topshop Unique AW12 collection was unveiled down the runway, I can barely find the strength to pick up my jaw from the floor ( I mean, I slept over it and woke up still day dreaming about the pieces I want to buy)! Even though I knew British Vogue's Kate Phelan is acting as the new creative director for the brand, I have already imagined any Topshop Unique's collection to be fun, flirty and slightly crazy as they always were.

I was expecting something exuberant from Topshop just like its previous collections where inspirations has ranged from furry animals to Egyptian Queens with gold foiled hair but this collection of clean, crisp, modern and more grown-up pieces of leather and wool have got me falling in love head over heels with the British High-street Giant all over again....

If you haven't seen it already, please be my guest..it is simply AMAZEBALLS!!!


 Photo sources: Vogue UK, insideout.topshop.com

xoxoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers