Monday, 25 June 2012

The one that makes the boys stare...

I do admit that I am a teeny bit of an exhibitionist and like considerably revealing clothes BUT I never wear an outfit with an intention of attracting the opposite sex...

I wear clothes that I think make me look hot and trend-setting and sometimes those crazy outfits make some people stare but this ONE in particular makes the boys gawp (unfortunately, I actually do love this American Apparel swimsuit so much to not wear it out of the beach) so I try to make the whole outfit look as girly/cute/man-repelling as possible with statements such as socks with my shoes and some crazy ass lip color...I'm intending to wear it with blue lipstick next time I wear it!! :-D








 Top & Skirt by American Apparel, Socks by Topshop, Platforms by Jessica Simpson

 xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers