Either way, I have been obsessed with those sold out Ashish for Topshop animal print boots for a while and was ecstatic when they came back in stock this week! I have finally managed to have coveted myself a pair of leopard print wedges now and am soooo in love with them that I have succumbed to my love for all things leopard print in fashion...
Here's a selection of shoes and dresses from various designers doing what leopard print always does...oozing that sex appeal! xxxx




Oh I do love it..it must be the inner sexuando coming out with big claws...*grrrr* xoxox





Leopard print is my absolute favorite! I have a pair of wedges and a pair of high heals in leopard print. I even wore the high heels for my high school graduation! Ah, so fab.
ReplyDeleteI love it too..but it can get a little tacky sometimes..u just need to be careful! x
ReplyDelete