Monday, 9 November 2009

When did 'little J' get so cool!!???

Taking a dislike to her as a Blair wannabe in season 1, I never thought Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) could ever be cool, let alone me googling up her fashion sense 3 seasons later...but OMG that's exactly what has happened!

I can't help but admire her long platinum-blonde hair and her edgy cool clothes both on and off the show..and I can't help but keep googling her constantly now to see what indie super cool outfit she comes up with next!! Little J is no longer the little J I guess....xoxox















Hate to say it but Taylor is now one of my style crushes xoxox U know you love her!!

2 comments:

  1. And look at those giuseppe zanotti's. She's got taste in shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate her character in Gossip girl... I really do but I have to admit that she's got style! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers