Wednesday, 10 February 2010

My wish-list from Net-a-porter!!

*sighs*

At this time of year, I kinda wish I have a boyfriend now who I can show this list of mine and he can then surprise me with at least one item from this list!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have a boyfriend or anyone who thinks I'm worthy of that much love this Valentines day (not that I had one last year either!), I'm just gonna have to let you people know what items I've been lusting after today on Net-a-porter....






I'd love this in pale pink as seen on the catwalk...or the lime green, or the blue!!! oh....

They've got this in white as well which is equally cute.....


That's all!!

Hopefully, I'll be able to covet the Chloe Python Paraty bag by my birthday in April but that's me being optimistic and totally besotted with the bag......it's too early to start waiting for Santa tho isn't it? But then again, I have been a good girl so far this year.....

Oh cupid..find me a hot, muscular millionaire who'll buy me all these things on Valentines' day...pleeease?! Desperate or what!?
Then again, all fashionistas are desperate for fashion, aren't they? They must be!!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers