Monday, 8 February 2010

A recap of the best of Spring/Summer 2010

Right guys....in less than a week, fashion week commences once more in all the fashion capitals to predict how we will all be wrapped up warm this christmas!! Before we all get mesmerized by the upcoming new trends and must-haves, I'm gonna recollect all the favorite pieces from the Spring/Summer 2010!!

After all, Summer is my favorite time of the year and so are short skirts and dresses so.....


 Alexander Wang


 Christopher Kane


 Viktor & Rolf


 Dsquared


 Versace


 Balmain


 Peter Pilotto



And my favorite of the favorites in my favoritist order....
1) Burberry Prorsum







2) Alexander Mcqueen





3) Valentino









4) Fendi





5) Stella McCartney



All the chiffon and ruffles...so romantic, so feminine..I'm not sure if I'm ready to face the coldness of the grey winter yet! But then again, I'll just have to wait till fashion week to see if I'll be wishing for the snow anytime soon...fashion eh?? xoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers