Wednesday, 28 April 2010

The new IT model???...

Abbey Lee Kershaw...boys love her (esp you, Rikki), and girls want to look like her and BE her!!

Come on...you are headlining all the leading fashion designers' catwalks from Versace to Burberry and you're on the cover of International Vogue magazines and you're about 6" tall with a gorgeous face!
Wouldn't you just love life a lot more if you were anymore like the new Gisele??







Sexy, Pretty, Editorial or just freaky..whatever the picture is...she just looks gorgeous!!
And if it weren't enough, she is a Victoria's Secret model...come on girls, can life get any better than that!?


Well I admit it..I WANT TO LOOK LIKE HER!! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love her pictures. By the way, she's not the next Gisele (it was once said to be Flavia but she's too old now), she's the next Natasha Poly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers