Tuesday, 4 May 2010

A trip to the North East

This May Bank Holiday weekend I decided to visit Kay in her hometoon Newcastle...it was quite cold and windy but the nightlife was enjoyable!

As usual I was clad head to toe in Topshop but with a few prompts from McQueen shoes which proved to be amazingly comfortable after all those walks on the pebbles and Kay's Reiss belt in coral updated my LBD just right...see for yourself!!





This was Sunday night at Tup Tup Palace where the fellow party-goers decided to wear body-con jersery dresses which aren't even worth mentioning and all, and I mean, ALL the boys were in Denim shirts....simply said, we were the best dressed!!

Saturday night, I was more conservative in a Topshop Unique dress while Kay put on THAT amazing Miss Selfridge jacket....



And now I'm addicted to partying...xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers