One more year on this earth as a fashion obsessive who lives only for clothes, and shoes and bags and partying....and of course my friends and family!
As a picture is worth a thousand words, I am just going to let the following images dictate what I get up to this weekend when I turned 23 next to my most beloved people in this world......
 |
| French Connection shirt and Topshop leather shorts |
 |
| With super hot Pinkster |
 |
| My fave girlies |
 |
| Mwahsies |
 |
| Birthday cake!!! |
 |
| Shots shots shots... |
 |
| The shoes and the skirt... |
 |
| Jeffery Campbell studded boots |
 |
| McQueen & Chanel |
 |
| Su & Pyae |
 |
Tommy & Jimmy
A bit of me & pink
Jessica Simpson Dany Platforms |
xoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment