As hard as they are to put on and take off (which took me about 10 mins to take the boots off!!), I actually do LOVE them with all my heart and soul!
YEsssss...I know I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes but they make me so happy and an outfit complete! They can make or break an outfit and no matter how uncomfortable or hard to walk in they may be, I love them for the pure fact that they make me about at least 5 inches taller and my legs longer and slender...a wish God somehow failed to give me at birth so instead he has granted me my life long wish in the form of SHOES!!!
Thank you God..and whoever stumbled upon this crazy, inconvenient idea of high heels for women..I actually LOVE you and owe you almost everything......
![]() |
| Anabela with Urban Outfitters tee & Topshop leather shorts |
![]() | |
| Anabela with Replay denim skirt & Topshop lace crop top with some Topshop make-up yummies |
I hope you can understand the deep emotional connection I have with shoes, especially THIS PAIR!!!
xoxoxox









I'm in the process of clicking checkout on the outnet! But should I?? Are they really uncomfortable?? Put me out of my misery and tell me if they're worth it! x
ReplyDeleteI will be completely honest with you and tell you that they are a bit hard to walk in and takes a while to put on and off BUT they are absolutely beautiful that I had to have them at at like half price for what they were originally, I'd say go for it as a true Wang fan! P.S. the shoe box itself is pretty cool! xxx
ReplyDelete