Tuesday, 31 May 2011

All my wants/needs in one post...

Everyone has their needs...unsurprisingly, mine is shopping!!
I cannot live without it...it is not a healthy obsession to have..either to my bank account or to my social life (but at least I am a girl so I am prone to getting my drinks paid for me on night outs! :) ) but how can a girl everrr live without ever needing yet more clothes and shoes...like every day, every occasion??

The following are my current lust lists of things I want/need in my ever-expanding wardrobe...a few of them are already on their way to me but there is still a couple that I am bound to purchase in the nearer future...

shoes by Surface to Air that I must must MUST have....

Black Evil dress by One Teaspoon (it is in the post for me!! :))

Pink dress by Nasty Gal

 

A couple of blouses I have bought from Topshop recently...which are quite cute for the British summer when worn with my new Ksubi shorts.. 

Tie-dyed dress by Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop ( I want this desperately too)


 xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers