Cannes Film Festival & MET ball 2011...!!!
Now I'm not a film critic and don't really care that much about deep, meaningful films (I like silly films like Mean Girls or the Hangover for God's sake) but the fashion stakes at the Festival has got me way more than interested...Rachel McAdams in Marchesa and Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein absolutely and utterly blew my mind in their out-of-this-world dresses....
 |
| Rachel McAdams' Marchesa gown... |
 |
| Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein Collection... |
As for the MET ball....I don't even know where to start! My jaw is forever dropped on the floor the whole time...from Miranda Kerr (Bloom) in Marchesa to Daphne Guinness in Alexander McQueen to Blake Lively in Chanel Couture, the whole event is just one big fashion marathon for me!!!
 |
| Christina Ricci in Marchesa |
 |
| Miranda Kerr in Marchesa (picture from cocoperez.com) |
 |
| Daphne Guinness in McQueen (my FAVE outfit of the night) |
 |
| Gwyneth Paltrow in Stella McCartney (photo from JustJared.com) |
 |
| Diane Kruger in Jason Wu |
 |
| Blake Lively in Chanel Couture |
 |
| Sarah Jessica Parker in McQueen |
Have you stopped drooling just yet!?
I probably would have sold my soul to be invited to the MET gala some day and what would I have worn?? Definitely either McQueen or Marchesa...or even Ellie Saab...ohhhh, what would YOU wear??
xoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment