Saturday, 2 July 2011

Maisie did it!!

I have restored my full faith in All Saints...their new Maisie leather bras are my latest wardrobe essentials...in fact, I love them sooo much I  bought them both in grey and in black!
However, this post is dedicated to the outfit I wore to the Wireless Festival yesterday...I had soooooo much fun jumping up and down to Black Eyed Peas although the leather did prove to be a bit too hot under the sun but nevertheless..I loved it!!! It was comfy, made me feel hot annnnd...it was really good support considering how much jumping I did in a field for about 7 hours non-stop....
Keep checking here for more posts about how versatile the black one is too.....
All Saints Maisie Leather Bra in Grey




Bra: All Saints, Shorts: Ksubi, Crochet Wasitcoat: Topshop








xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers