Friday, 22 July 2011

A trip down memory lane...

I love my family!! From my grandparents to my parents to my aunts & uncles AND cousins...if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be where I am today....I am who I am because of who they are!!!
Me and my family (half of it) on a rare trip together to Ngwe Saung Beach

I miss my grandparents terribly..especially my grandmother who is now with the angels...I don't get to see or speak to my grandpa frequent enough but he has always been an inspiration of achievement! He taught us to believe that we can be anything as long as we have a determination to succeed and the courage to not cheat along the way! My grandmother taught me to believe in myself and just go for it..she was always so proud of me, no matter how small/big my achievements were! You will be in my heart forever Grandma...I love you....

Grandpa and Grandma xxxx

      
In a lot of ways, my parents may not necessarily be the best parents in the world but to me...they are the best in the world exactly the way they are! I love how my dad never ever says 'no' to me for anything yet he always give me that uneasy smile whenever I go 'Daddy...' and I love how my mum would tell me off for the tiniest things yet always cover for me if I ever get into trouble...I mean the world to them (of course I do,  I'm their only daughter) but I want them to know they mean just as much to me, if not more...
mummy & daddy xoxoxox










As for the rest of my family, I simply am uber lucky to have such a supportive family..espeically my 2 aunts and uncle here in England who have been massively supportive with everything that I don't even know where to begin...but anyway...enough with the soppy stuff..here's some old pictures I've dug out of my grandparents and my aunts & uncles...they are such treasures!!!
From Left to Right : Aye, looking very naughty (my aunt), my mum, Aung (my older uncle) and Lin (my youngest uncle) at the front

Aung, my mum & Aye: My mum looks adorable in her headband in this picture...

something out of the that 70's show???

Again: Aung, Aye and my mum



I know..this isn't that much fashion but you get to look at what Burmese people wore in the 70's!? xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers