Monday, 22 August 2011

Daisy Dukes

My love for denim is not that deep as in I rarely ever wear jeans during the day..I have never worn a pair of skinny jeans and felt good with myself (shock horror I know) so I don't EVER wear them and I don't know what I'm going to do in about 5 years time when wearing hot pants is no longer an option for night outs....my favourite pairs at the moment are Ksubi's cut-off shorts and vintage Levi's!!
But for now, they are my favorite things that go with absolutely everything and although I would like my legs to be a lot more toned, I'm happy to wear a pair of shorts and feel good with or without heels so I'm going to celebrate these short few days of youth when I could wear hotpants with bare legs without looking like an old-aged desperate hag (gulps)...now, where is that anti-aging cream!?
A night out in Newcastle: Bow by Topshop, Leotard by American Apparel, Ksubi shorts
Cargo Nights in London: Shirt by Topshop Boutique, Shorts by Levi's, Belt by Reiss, Headband  by Topshop
Shirt by All Saints, Shorts by Ksubi, Shoes by Ashish for Topshop, Bag by Chanel
Shirt by Reformed at Urban Outfitters, Levi's shorts, Pandora platforms by Surface to Air
Shirt by Topshop Boutique, Ksubi shorts, Dany Platforms by Jessica Simpson
T by Alexander Wang vest, Topshop shorts, Jessica Simpson shoes
Topshop Boutique Vest, Ksubi shorts, Ashish for Topshop booties
At Cargo: same as previous picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers