Wednesday, 24 August 2011

If I were a boy...

Men Men Men!!

How hard is it for them to indulge in a little bit of fashion magazine flicking to get some decent outfit inspirations (from the likes of Jean Paul Gaultier, Acne, Viktor & Rolf, Versace, Lanvin, etc.) rather than looking at other (less-than-fashionable) guys you see on the streets??

After having had enough of boys/men in chinos(with your underwear hanging out) with stripy t-shirts/denim shirts that I have witnessed uncountable number of times this summer (snore!!zzzzz...) that I have decided to help the less-clued-up guys by (trying to) tell them what will look HOT on guys NEXT summer so they have plenty of time to think/prepare before committing such uniformly crimes!!!

Mix dark blue and greys/leather like Jean Paul Gaultier

Take inspiration from the future like Dior

Please experiment with colours like Acne does

Wear spice colours and mix them with trainers like Alexander McQueen

Get these super amazing multi-coloured shoes from Prada

Look at Dsquared2 for street-style cool

More Dsquared2 to turn heads on the street...

Get as many basics and accessories you can get from Roland Mouret Mr

Wear brights to work like these guys did for Viktor & Rolf

Wear a pink suit with red accessories just like he did on the Versace runway

Give your wardrobe a little bit of edge like Lanvin
And no...you will NOT look like a weirdo on the streets and (beautiful & FASHIONABLE) women WILL fall at your feet if you were to look this dapper...I know I will literally turn 360' to check you out if you walked past me looking this stylish!!

Here's to hoping British men will look this stylish in Summer '12...

xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I like the revised (fashionable women) haha love the colours in this xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers