Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Hot Sauce

It's leather, it's tight and it's ORANGE!!

I am not one to normally wear tight clothes but this American Apparel leather skirt somehow has this extra soft leather that makes you feel comfortable in it even though it is skin tight and shows every lump and bump....but it still makes me feel sexy when I wear it but of course, feel free to comment honestly if my visions were blurred by my own self-love.

Trying to break free from the curse that is the norm of wearing tight high waisted skirts with a loose blouse, I want to continue on my current obsession with cropped tops and wear it with a bralet so more sit-ups for me at the gym but hey...we are only young once right? BOOM!! :-)





 Tops: Topshop Boutique Grey Tee, Topshop heart-shaped sequin cropped top, Topshop leopard print bralet; Skirt: American Apparel; Shoes: Jessica Simpson 'Dany' platforms

 xoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers