Friday, 4 May 2012

It's a THREESOME!!

Don't get ahead of yourself....

THREESOME = One shorts + Three different looks! :-)

I was a bit unsure about these American Apparel disco shorts but I gave in to my urges anyway and got these super skimpy shorts and altho they are very very slimmingly flattering I canNOT justify wearing them out on their own in plain bare legs (well...maybe I will one day when it is about 35'c in London and I have worked out so much that my legs are as toned as a race horse's!?) BUT I do love them and think I can totally pretend to be as bootilicious as Queen B for a night with a pair of kick-ass tights maybe??

Heads off American Apparel...you've done me proud!!

 Top & Shorts by American Apparel, Booties by Ashish for Topshop, Tights by ASOS


 Fringed Jacket by Topshop, Top, Shorts & Shoes as before

 xoxoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers