Monday, 14 May 2012

The see-through blouse

As you may well know by now that my FAVOURITE things in the whole wide world are denim shorts! I went through my wardrobe as a touch of spring-cleaning and came across this see-through sequin white blouse from Topshop last year that I use to wear as a dress with a while silk slip underneath...

Well, since I now wear everything these days with my denim cut-offs, I tried it on with my favorite pair of old Levi's shorts and the red belt and the results are surprisingly satisfactory...with a little play of red lipstick and messy hair with my nude YSL Tribute sandals, I think I can work this once-upon-a-time shirt into one of my current looks!







After all, you can never go wrong with a white top and denim shorts, right? :-)
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers