Wednesday, 6 March 2013

A bit of RI Ri Loving

I thought the collection was impressive when I first saw it on the newsfeed during LFW but being a bit of a label snob that I am, I really didn't expect much from a high street collaboration as the quality of the clothes always tend to disappoint BUT when Rihanna for River Island collection does hit the stores yesterday I almost became of those hysterical hardcore Ri Ri fans that scoured through the shopfloor to find the pieces I want in my size and not let go of the item in case someone else picked them up!

They are affordable, wearable, flattering and fun...what more would you want from a high street popstar collaboration anyway?

Here is me trying to be a biotch in one of my favorite pieces from the collection...the cropped dungaree top!

Shine bright like a diamond.....




Top by Rihanna for River Island, Belt by Moschino, Shorts by One Teaspoon, Das Boots by Unif 

xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers