Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Mwahsies Mwahsies Bang Bang

Beauty isn't my forte!

I don't know anymore about make-up than I know about skincare...It is SO important, I can't live without it and I use it everyday but I don't have a clue which products are good and what the ingredients are. I use what is recommended to me by beauty therapists and friends who are more clued up on make-up and religiously practice what is preached to me from those in the know...


Last weekend, I used Giorgio Armani's lumious silk foundation as recommded by a MUA I met during London Fashion Week and it does something miraculous to my skin!!


Luminously & smoothly with full coverage, my face was actually glowing throughout the night...even in a gritty warehouse party settings in SE1 after about an hour of waiting in the queue and I didn't get home til 7.30am (shhhhhh...I know) and yet my face stays perfectly poised  without a smudge so I thought I'd share the love on here...

Mwahsies mwashsies bang bang INDEED!!













Bodysuit by American Apparel, Dukes shorts by One Teaspoon, Belt by Moschino, Boots by Jeffrey Campbell 


xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers