Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Black & White Zara

I don't usually dress smart....It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it makes me feel grown-up!

Now I'm not one of those people that refuse to act their age or behave maturely, I just don't think I enjoy that version of myself! Even at work, I'm the one always making jokes or poking fun at whatever situation  I'm in and when it comes to my dress sense, well...I try to have as much fun as possible while I still have my youth to dabble with...

However, this ensemble below from Zara has got me totally wanting to rock that whole sexy sophisticated office look although the unbuttoned front of the shirt would make this outfit completely inappropriate for the office and I would never wear it to work (I wear sweatshirts and tennis skirts to work!) but hey...I can look somewhat grown-up sexy while sipping some Bellini's at a swanky bar one evening, right?








Shirt and skirt by Zara, Shoes by Surface to Air

xoxoxoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers