Thursday, 27 January 2011

Blush swan...

Okay..I cannot dance ballet nor have seen the film 'Black Swan' but I'm totally obsessed with Natalie Portman and the fact that the costume designers are Kate and Laura Mulleavy from Rodarte is enough to be fantatic about the film! I have always been fascinated by the ballet costumes (the more feathers and frills the better) so I contorted to my own urges by going to American Apparel and getting the closet thing I can get to looking/feeling like a ballerina...the multi-layered reversible petticoat skirt in ballerina blush!!

It is hard trying to find something to go with the skirt..I cannot find my cropped Topshop Boutique silk shirt anywhere so I have teamed it with a peach colour t-shirt and the Reiss belt...

At least the outfit makes me feel feminine and flirty..if not anything like Natalie Portman! (hope she wins the oscars <3 <3 <3)





In the mean time, I'm gonna delve into my wardrobe and dish out other tops that would make the outfit look more unconventional than this..I can think of an Urban Outfitters t-shirt that's in the wash annnnd of course that Topshop Boutique crop top!!
xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers