Friday, 7 January 2011

I was supposed to be doing my assignments....

As far as procrastination goes, I actually know every single way to get A* at it!!

I was supposed to take half an hour break from crisis management strategies but ended up doing a 2 hour session of dress-up and on my blog...it is therapeutic after all! What better way to escape from all this marketing stuff than to a bit of of leather inspired fashion session??

Yep, I'm still OBSESSED with all things leather and since I have only got a few more months to actually wear my leather skirts!! Anyway, here are my little dress-up snaps while I'm actually meant to be doing WORK!!! 

 
Topshop Boutique top & Topshop pleated skirt

 
Topshop lace insert shirt & All Saints Hoxie leather skirt

 
Topshop collared blouse & Topshop flannel flared skirt

 
Acne Amon shirt & Topshop leather studded skirt

 
American Apparel 3-D floral jumper & Topshop leather studded skirt

The boots worn throughout are Wapeka boots from KG by Kurt Geiger but thanks to lack of an actual photographer, they cannot be seen properly but I can assure you that they are gorgeous and I love them soooooo much, just as much as I love my every other shoe!! 

                                                                     xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers