I bought the jacket this evening and I am sooooo in love with it that I had to share my love for it with the world...it's the fringed leather jacket from Topshop in red, which is unusual for me cos I don't normally wear red or fringes in that matter but as soon as I tried it on, I just HAD to have it!
I can't actually zip it up but I thought I'd buy it in a smaller size cos I think it actually looks better a bit small and tight like that, exactly like those indie Cindy's would've have worn for an exclusive gig but being me, the super-girlie girl that I can be at times, I thought it will make a bit of a contrast teaming it with my new pleated skirt from Topshop I got in the sale for less than a tenner..what a bargain!! <3

All I need now is an electric guitar and some Dr. Marten boots to complete the typical rock chick look but as it is me, I might opt for a pair of Alexander Wang's shoe-boots and a Chanel 2.55!
xxxx











No comments:
Post a Comment