Monday, 31 January 2011

Jill Sander + ballerina fever...

After watching the film, I have decided that the black swan is a bit too dark for my own style so I've collaborated the inspiration I got from the Mulleavy sisters with Jill Sander's colour splash for Spring/Summer 2011!

It's PINK!!! It's the fluorescent bright happy pink that I LOVE soooo much mixed with simple white tees...what not to love??

So, here's my intake of the colour of the spring/summer with a little inspiration from the ballerina film of the moment...















The pictures are all a bit random but that is exactly how I'm feeling with regards to what I want to wear atm..I want it to look as random and vulnerable as possible..just like Nina was in the film but more girly and pink as inspired by Jill Sander!!
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I can c ur bum haha :) Love the heel grab miss ooh! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers