Sunday, 2 January 2011

Happy New Year from Alexa and I...

Happy New Year!!

I blame my absence on general busy-ness and the holiday season....It has been a few stressful weeks with new year resolutions kicking in and me being over-analytical about everything myself, I have made a few big decisions in the past few weeks!

However, this blog is all about fashion so let's focus on the good things..I have got a Mulberry Alexa bag for Christmas in Gunmetal tweed!!! <3 <3 A huge thank you to Fred for helping me make that incredily difficult but right decision to go for the sparkle tweed so as to be different from all the other girls with those Alexa's...

This is my outfit based around the Bohemian feel as inspired by my little new free-spirited Alexa...the dress is Topshop and the shoes are my all time faithful Topshop by Ashish leopard print boots...mwahsies!





xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Glad I could help. It looks good on you in the photo though it looked great on you while we were in the store. I guess you definitely need a better photographer and a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY!!! How are you with your photographing skills? ha xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers