Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Can all that glitters be GOLD pleeeeeease???

As the Press Day looms and course submission deadlines are overdued, my mind races about 20,00000miles/second and I become immensely restless and the fact that I have NOT properly shopped for WEEKS is blowing my mind....

Yep..I am bouncing off the walls from exhaustion as I type this from working 12 hour shifts with about 6 hours sleep but there is nothing satisfactory like a blog post about everything related to fashion yet random that can take me away from this tiresome reality that is life these days...

For some bizarre reason, I'm obsessed with everything GOLD right this moment and what other way to express my love for all things bright and glittery than to blog a post about none other than everything that is GOLD and FABULOUS...and yessss, it will make my life a WHOLE lot better if only all that glitters is GOLD...a girl can dream, right? (especially when I'm THIS tired, hallucinations are well legit!!)




From above:  All Saints Poison dress & Devo Skirt/ T by Alexander Wang Vest & All Saints Aztec Skirt

Topshop Gold Accessories

David Koma Spring/Summer 2011 Gold Python collection

Olivia Wilde with her Gold Spike Louboutins

Anne Hathaway in Balmain (Elle)
Anna Dello Russo in Balmain (10 Magazine)


James Bond - I don't mind being turned into Gold tonight to be honest....
Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 Gold Accessories
I think I now know why Cleopatra loved Gold so much..it can actually make you look really glamorous, even if you're really not feeling it!!

xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your All Saints skirt. I have been debating on whether or not to spend the $299 lol I love the aqua and coral one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! would you sell me your dress All Saints?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers