Wednesday, 16 March 2011

These are a few of my favourite things.....

Here is simply a list of all the things I love and cannot really live without: I need them to stay sane on a day to day basis...I feel really anti-social and out of the loop if I haven't been out in ages and think my jawline looks soooo much better when I am pouting; chocolates make me happy on a stressful day; I need to go shopping regularly or I literally go crazy; I just need sweets quite frequently because my body just ASKS for them and macarons are my favourite kinds of treats in the whole wide world; I just NEED my girlfriends for almost everything; every girl needs eye candy every now and again even if it is just on a billboard or in a magazine ad; I will be three times the size I am if I do not go to the gym; my addiction to the Internet means I am cut out from the world without my iMac; Lipsticks are essential for every woman out there; I am NOTHING without my family; Fashion week educates me about everything I should ever know and Anna Dello Russo is my Jesus Christ sent from the Fashion God: Birthdays are a means to celebrate life with your loved ones; I look ugly without my big hair; and a girl can NEVER have enough shoes and bags!!!

 Partying and Pouting (quite excessively)

Chocolates

Shopping



Candy/Sweets 
 Macarons (especially those by Pierre Herme)

 Girlfriends

 Hotties

 Fashion Magazines

 Gym
 My iMac


Lipsticks

Family

Fashion Week

Fashion inspiration aka Anna Dello Russo

Birthdays

Big Hair

Shoes

A Classic Handbag


 They are all a part of who I am, what makes me who I am and what makes life interesting everyday ..... and to all things that matter to me, I love you whether you are human or not!
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers