Sunday, 27 March 2011

It's called Summer lusting....

The clock has finally gone forward last night which could only mean one thing....summer is officially here!! Being in England, the temperatures are rarely that high but when the sun is out, all the legs come out and when that does happen sometime in the nearer future...here are my favorite looks to take inspiration from from the Spring Summer '11 collections!!

There are a few new maxi length looks that are either sheer or with slits and I don't really know how I can work that look considering I'm only 5'3'' but it's still worth lusting after the Lanvin and Versace dresses that oozes sexiness without making it obvious...

Ahoy Summer 2011...welcome to my world!! :)

Alexander Wang
Chanel Iman in the outfit of the season by Jil Sander

Drew Barrymore in Jil Sander

 Blake Lively in Lanvin

January Jones in Versace

 Anju Rubik in The hottest Vogue Cover for the Summer

Gucci's immaculate color blocking

Camilla Belle in Gucci

Mary Katrantzou

Mary Katrantzou

Sass & Bide

 David Koma

Marchesa...my FAVORITE dress of all time

Sarah Burton's best creation since Alexander McQueen 

Rihanna in Herve Leger by Max Azria for French Vogue April 2011


Dip-dyes by Bleach at Topshop Oxford Circus

Favorite looks of Acne Spring Summer collection
Mulberry Tillie in oak silky snake print

Balenciaga Giant Velo

Alexander McQueen Butterfly shoes

If only I were to have every single one of these pieces, my Summer will be the BEST summer of my entire humane existence...hmm...Dear God, I am a very kind-hearted samaritan, please may I win the lottery???
xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. OMG them Mcqueen shoes. I wud give up my first born! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers