Friday, 11 March 2011

IS this what boys like??

According to a survey by Glamour magazine, boys (men!!) like women best in a white tee and jeans...that is probably true but for women, I think that's a huge sigh of relief cos the whole look can be totally effortless and easy to wear without having to suck your tummy in all day/night as with body con dresses and high-waisted skirts! 
I have always dressed for myself but I must admit that I do strangely feel more sexy when I'm just in my Tees and Denim shorts...now, all I need to make this look super cool is a bowler hat!! :)

My take on the look however is my trustee super sexy high-waisted shorts by Levi's teamed with my favourite off-duty vest by Alexander Wang...What more could a girl want in a look that is comfortable and cool? I don't really care if guys do actually find this look the sexiest but for me, a white top and jeans is definitely a win-win anytime....



The shrug is by Topshop and thought it might add a bit of character to the really simple look....
Do you like it? xoxoxox

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. hi.
    Wanna sell your topshop jacket on this blogpost and your ALL SAINTS POISON dress for å good price? :D

    mail me (trubal@live.no)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers